Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Busy day ahead

Tuesday used to be my day off. How times have changed! Here's my day:

9.00am - Office, admin stuff
10.00am - One-to-One with Kelly
11.00am - Meeting with Dan Jones (Diocesan Youth Officer)
12.30pm - Lunch (hopefully!)
1.00pm - PBF (Lunchtime Club at Filton High)
2.00pm - Youth Alpha planning meeting with Cath Hetherington
3.30pm - Youth Alpha small group planning with Ruth Hepburn
4.30pm - Off for a couple of hours!
7.00pm - Mettle Youth Alpha + group
9.30pm - Home. Beer. Bed.

Little wonder I'm tired! Tomorrow will be almost as busy too... Day off Thursday - although I'm going over to Mark's to help him with the marketing for his Youth Ministry.

A young person the other day said, "but you must get loads of days off ... you've got nothing to do all day". If only they knew!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:08 pm, Blogger Liz said...

No Youth Alpha tonight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home