Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Thursday 22 March 2007

Flagging

It's been a fabulous week so far, but I have to say, it's starting to take its toll on the old body!

I don't even have the energy to write much here, so I'll just say this:

1. Please give God thanks for the incredible success this Stop the Traffik Mission Week has been so far. The lessons have gone so much better than we thought, and it has been great to spend the whole week in the school. I will write more about our many experiences next week! Also, the response from the young people, both in school and at youth-groups, has been really good... I think we'll get a good turn-out for our Mission-ending service on Sunday evening.

2. Please pray for God's strength to sustain us through the last three days of this marathon week. All three of us crashed during an unusually challenging Rock Solid this evening, and now I know that without God we won't make it through. Good job we can depend on Him... 'cos we're going to have to!

Thank you all for your prayers this week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home