Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Tuesday 27 March 2007

Growing a bairn...

For those of you that have somehow not heard yet, Laura and I are having a baby!

It is due to be born in October sometime, and we're very excited (plus a little scared and nauseous... I'm scared, Laura's nauseous!)

Smart money's on a girl, people...!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean Wileman very excited for you both. Intends to write but has been ill. was burgled last week. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Congratulations on your news!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home