Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Saturday 31 March 2007

Update

It's been a few days since my last proper post, so I thought I'd do a bit of an update.

Wednesday was a quiet-ish day, although we did have the Mettle planning meeting in the evening. We're on the lookout for some new small group leaders to take over in September, but we have an exciting programme lined up between now and then, it looks good. Also, we're planning a BIG DAY OUT in July, which I'm already really looking forward to. Watch this space!

Thursday was a pretty dull office-based day, to be honest, followed by an unexpected evening off. Also, I went to Chaos Remains' latest practice... those guys are getting really good, seriously. Record contract? I think there's a chance.

Friday, my Mum and Dad came to visit, so I had the day off(-ish). We went to Almondsbury Garden Centre for lunch, and a look-round (dull) and I ran a few work errands. Then it was off to Pirates of Penzance in the evening (see below!).

Today has actually been busy for a Saturday ... a mixture of work and personal. We started by moving some furniture with some of the lads for a lady in the church, then shopping at Sainsbury's and then some admin stuff. Now I just have to stop myself getting too excited about DOCTOR WHO!!!! Doctor Woot!

Off to play with my action figures...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home