Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Saturday 13 January 2007

Planning, planning, planning!

So much to do, and I'm horribly behind.

I've got planning to do for tomorrow's RS2, a little for Mettle Sunday, the talk for next week's Youth Alpha and the session for Mettle Group A on Wednesday. I've got a concert night to plan for Friday 2 February, two Valentine's dances for February 15 and February 16, and to top it all off, I've got to finish off the proposal for the Youth Centre, which will be considered at DCC on Monday and should have been distrubuted this week. It's not finished yet. All that to do, and that's only the short-term stuff.

So far today I have managed to go to one meeting and update the website. So not much.

Why am I blogging now with so much to do, I hear you ask. That, dear reader, is a remarkably good question...

1 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did it so people could pray effectively for you to get all this stuff done in time. hope the meeting goes well. Waiting for the next blog!

Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home