Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Wednesday 20 December 2006

Birthday: Pros and Cons

Pros:
- Being spoiled rotten all day
- Mum, Dad, Rachael, Dean and baby Zac speing the whole day here
- A party with all my friends
- Doctor Who Season Two (from Laura, yay!)

Cons:
- Spending the next ten years in my thirties.

I suppose, on the whole, the pros outweigh the cons. And anyway, it was suggested to me this morning that what I am actually celebrating is the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday. I like that better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home