Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Monday 29 January 2007

A mixed weekend

It was an odd one. Lots of good stuff, but a bit disappointing too.

Saturday was pretty cool ... one-to-ones which went pretty well, and a Derby County victory over Bristol Rovers in the FA Cup.

Sunday was the mixed one. The morning was pretty good, and the evening service was excellent, but the attendance at Mettle Sunday was slightly disappointing. Only one sixth-former and generally low on numbers. Ho-hum!

And I was exhausted by the end of the day! Three services, two music practices and a youth group session. I'm ready for my day off tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home