Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Mettle Group A

Well, it rocked, as usual! We were looking at forgiveness and despite the fact that I departed almost entirely from the prepared material, I think the point that "we are a forgiven people, and therefore need to be a forgiving people" really came across. You know when you have nights when you try things and they just take off? Yeah, good night for that!

In addition, the video for The Mix (I'll explain later!) went down a storm, AND we were treated to an impromptu concert by Emily Feltham aka the lost member of thebandwithnoname. All slightly bizzare... but that's why we love it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home