Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Stupid Ant!

Yeah, I'm not too bright. And I don't listen.

So today wasn't a scan, it was just a regular appointment. So we have to wait on tenterhooks for another FOUR WEEKS to find out for definite that our baby is a girl. Which she is. We did get to hear the heartbeat today, which was very cool.

Mettle Group A tonight. Always good!

Keep praying for baby Zac!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home