Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Monday 19 February 2007

Lazy days!

Ah, a day off! It's SO nice to know that I've got no work to do for three whole days. I'm trying to relax and not think about work, but truth be told, I'm a bit out of practice!

Today's been a slow one... a wander round Sainsbury's, lunch at the coffee shop, a visit to Laura's grandad and the rest of the day spent updating my iTunes so that everything I want is on my iPod. Nearly finished...

Mum and Dad are here tomorrow, so it's time to think about somewhere expensive that they can take us for lunch. I love my parents!

Back to iTunes, then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home