Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Saturday 9 December 2006

J'ai MALL a la tete

Spent the afternoon doing the Christmas shopping at the Mall.

Two hours in what was basically a rugby scrum. Fun.

Can't be bothered to write any more. Have almost lost the will to live.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 pm, Blogger Claire (Cem) said...

Tell me about it! I had to work in it!
Claire

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Ant said...

We went into Waterstones but I think you must have finished by then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home