Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Tuesday 13 February 2007

Told you I'd post again!

Two in one day! Woot woot!

Looking forward to Youth Alpha tonight. Looks like most people have remembered so it should be a good one. Looking forward to the meal too... Vicky Wicks has made it and it's got nice looking chicken in it. Can't wait!

Day off tomorrow and Valentine's Day. I am cooking a nice meal for Laura. I have no ideas and I'm planning on Marks and Spencers saving my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home