Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Wednesday 7 February 2007

Youth Service ... HOW?

I really don't know how we're going to get everything done for this Youth Service on Sunday. It's a Youth Ministry Showcase and involves so very much. I'm sure it will all come together, but I can't for the life of me see how!

That said, I'm in such a good mood at the moment that nothing can spoil it! There's loads of good stuff going on and life is good! I've even got more than one night at home with Laura this week, which is a real change and a real pleasure.

Mettle Group A tonight, always a highlight, although I haven't really got a clue what we're going to do. It's down as "Youth Service Prep" so I guess I'll get them to plan the prayers and stuff. Maybe we'll just chat. I don't mind!

Please pray for my friend who is having a rough time at the moment. Pray that God will give her strength to battle through and make the right decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home