Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Friday 14 September 2007

Still blogging, but not here!

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you will have noticed that this hasn't been updated forever. That's partly because I've been really lazy over the summer, and partly because this blog is now in a different place.

It's now more "Diary of of Youth Ministry Team!" and will feature contributions from Trevor and Cath as well as me. You can find it on our brand-spanking new website, www.stmikesyouth.org. Check it out and leave a comment.

And stop checking this one. You're wasting your time!

Ant x

1 Comments:

At 10:52 pm, Blogger Liz said...

The link doesn't work!!!

How are you? x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home