Diary of a Youth Minister

Life as a Youth Minister can be tiring, emotionally draining and really, really hard work ... but it's also masses of fun! And I get to see God working in the lives of young people, which is a massive privilege! This is my diary. It's a bit of a rollercoaster at times. Enjoy the ride! If you have any comments on my blog (positive or negative!) please email me at ant@stmikesyouth.org.

Wednesday 18 October 2006

Mettle Group A rocks!

Just finished our Mettle session for the evening, and I'm exhausted, so it's going to be brief! But it was even better than I expected! There were 11 of us in total, and every single person made a great contribution. We got through nearly all the material (for once!), and it will be interesting to see who responds to the "Challenge 2 Go" from tonight - to pray for all their non-Christian friends for the next week.

And it was also fun. Kelly is the life-and-soul of any party, and such a key member of the group. And she's not the only one ... Kate always makes us laugh too! Also Clare brought her amusing crocky voice, which certainly brightened up my day! I'm not mentioning the marshmallows...

Mettle Group A truly does rock! When it's good like tonight, it doesn't feel like work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home